All Weather Play
All Weather Play online training!
This is an online course to help explore the exciting and engaging world of Play in all weathers.
We’ll provide you with the tools and activities to help:
- Promote and value the importance of children’s outdoor play in all weathers
- Introduce key play theory
- Foster confidence and ideas for playing outdoors within a range of settings
- Share knowledge and information around barriers associated with outdoor play
More importantly, we’ll be introducing you to a private and exclusive community where you can ask questions, share best practice, exchange ideas and get exclusive access to resources that will help practitioners in delivering All Weather Play.
How will it work?
The course is divided into three main themes:
- Wind and Water
- Fire and Light
The format of the training will be as follows:
- Three separate online training sessions
- Supporting pre and post course e-learning sections filled with videos and content to help promote the learning experience
- Personalised certificate on completion of the course